OVH datacentres worldwide.
Maximum physical security
- OVH datacentres are strictly for our own usage - servers can only be physically accessed by authorised employees
- Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site
- Rooms fitted with smoke detection systems
- Technicians on site 24/7
Find out more about security
High availability infrastructure
Compliance with international standards
- OVH is certified ISO 27001::2005 for providing and operating dedicated cloud computing infrastructures
- OVH is based on the ISO 27002 and ISO 27005 security management and risk assessment norms and associated processes
- OVH has obtained SOC 1 and 2 type II certifications for 3 datacentres in France, and 1 in Canada, which is proof of how secure our Private Cloud solution is.
The OVH expertise certified
Record ecological achievements
- 98% of OVH hosting rooms are free from air conditioning
- The water-cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed
- Air-cooling evacuates the remaining 30%
- Energy costs halved
- PUE below 1.2: constantly reducing our datacentre energy consumption.
Protecting the environment at OVH
Continuous research, development and innovation
- OVH has been designing and building its own datacentres since 2003
- Continuous R&D to simplify server installation and maintenance, and enable rapid interventions - no dropped ceilings, tailor-made racks, and much more
- Continuous innovation especially to improve cooling and ventilation techniques: design and deployment of in-house water-cooling and air-cooling systems
- High-end equipment upgraded and replaced reguarly
Carefully selected locations
- OVH has datacentres offering similar services with a minimum geographical distance of 200km between them, to ensure redundancy and continuous service
- Ideal for BCP/DRP
- OVH datacentres are located outside of regions subject to the Patriot Act.