Cloud infrastructures, dedicated hosting, virtual servers, domain names, e-commerce, storage and archives, OVH brings you the solutions you need to develop all your IT projects.
OVH offers a vast range of IT services for businesses and techies in particular. From web hosting to virtual datacentres, dedicated servers and storage solutions, all our services benefit from continuous innovation and are regularly enriched with new features.
Discover our products and services
Our own worldwide network
- 4 Tbps bandwidth
- Our fibre optics deployed globally
- Ultra-high security network
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- Optimum response time guaranteed for increased load
- Guaranteed stability and continuity of service
- Our own backbone, designed and managed by our teams
- Optimisation of content delivery
- Reduced latency time
Our international presence is partly due to our fibre optic infrastructure which we have deployed globally. Our network allows us to deliver a spotless quality of service to our customers, wherever they may be. Content delivery is optimised and latency is reduced. This ultra-secured network, with a guaranteed bandwidth is a unique feature on today’s hosting market.
Customer Service Enthusiasts
Teams trained and based in the UK
- Technical and commercial advisors
- Experts: specialised systems administrators
- VIP support
- Global Solutions support
We really believe in the phrase "always at your service". From your very first exchange with our support team you will be interacting with advanced users who know our products through and through. Whether they are helping you choose the right solution to create your website or providing technical expertise, they are always here to help.
Optimising your costs
Economies of scale that benefit our customers:
- Datacentre construction and maintenance
- Server design and manufacturing
- Our own global network
Competitive and clear pricing:
- Prices clearly displayed on our website
- No hidden costs or false promises
Most of our competitors only manage the hosting service itself. They outsource their server manufacture; the datacentres are rented to third parties, as is the network, provided turnkey by subcontractors. It is therefore difficult to guarantee what you will pay for your services and to keep rates competitive. In contrast, at OVH, cost structure is rationalised as much as possible.
High-volume server production
- Secure and high-availability hosting on an industrial level
- Scalability for your server cluster guaranteed in just a few clicks
- Redundancy ensured for every server, storage space and network path
- Location and traceability of your data guaranteed
- Compliance with the laws of the country your servers are hosted in
We are in charge of the whole process of Internet hosting, from the assembly of our own servers, to the production and the maintenance of our datacentres. We can therefore guarantee high-quality services and hosting solutions that are both flexible and reliable, at competitive prices.
A permanent challenge
Design and development of exclusive cooling systems:
- 70% of heat emitted by the processors dispersed
Total elimination of air conditioning
- The remaining 30% evacuated by a ventilation system
- Energy costs halved
Constant reduction of datacentre energy consumption:
- PUE of between 1 and 1.2*
- Energy consumption two times lower than the industry average
Strict measures enable us to lower our environmental impact. Back in 2003, we created an exclusive cooling system for our servers. Over time, we kept improving the cooling and ventilation techniques to be able to completely eradicate air conditioning. Since 2011, in Europe and North America, 98% of our hosting chambers do not have an air conditioning systems.
- A family business
- Financially independent
- Permenant R&D
- Constant performance optimisation
A family-owned business, we are financially independent and have chosen to reinvest all of our profits in our development. We evolve at a fast pace, while still offering lower prices than our competitors. Based on family values and principles that form our core, we are like no other when it comes to running our business at full capacity, tirelessly seeking our clients’ satisfaction.
A Transparent Customer Relation
Online service status updates in real time:
- Datacentre monitoring
- Network status chart
- Public incident declaration
In a continually evolving field, reactivity and questioning are key words. Always at the cutting-edge of technological innovation, we are constantly facing new challenges presented to us by our clients, with whom we keep a direct and continuous relationship. Thanks to the precious feedback from our users, we develop products and services that meet their expectations.