Secure your network with a Cisco ASA firewall!
Protect yourself from intrusion attempts with Cisco ASA firewalls.
Simple and quick to manage, you configure your filtering rules directly from a graphical interface in https:// client access through Java.
Note: It is not possible to migrate a firewall from a dedicated server to a Virtual Rack. You will have to terminate your equipment and pay the setup fee for a new firewall.
The Cisco ASA firewall ensures maximum protection, thanks to its many features:
- Application Inspection: control application, support of voice and video protocols
- Intrusion Prevention: real-time protection against attacks from DOS applications, detection and filtering of worms and viruses in network activity, detection of spyware, adware and malware
- Securing IPCom: Advanced inspection of voice protocols, specific IP signatures
- SSL and IPsec Connectivity: protected IPSec and SSL services, SSL services with client or portal
- Manage up to 450 Mbps of traffic (via ASA5520)
- Enable or disable your firewall, directly from your Manager.
- Transparent mode only ("routed" mode not available)
Your firewall is connected directly between your server and the OVH router.
With the Cisco ASA firewall, you get a physical firewall dedicated to the protection of your server.
We deploy and activate this equipment for you. More powerful than a software firewall, the Cisco ASA cannot be disabled by human error or malware.
In addition, protection remains active regardless of the level of resources available on your dedicated server.
Order a Cisco ASA firewall:
"Professional use" option must be activated on your server to be able to benefit from this product.
|Model||Cisco ASA 5505||Cisco ASA 5510||Cisco ASA 5520|
|Maximum Firewall Traffic (Mbps)||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 450 Mbps|
|Maximum New Connections/second||4000||9000||12,000|
|Maximum Nodes (VMs)||10||unlimited||unlimited|
|Technical Documentation||More info|
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|