Discover OVH Australia
Australia, a growing market!
OVH is here to help you seize new opportunities! Discover our exclusive introductory offer in Sydney.
Your dedicated server in Sydney
available in 120s
Choose the server's disk
Choose the traffic option
(1) Transfer reduced to 10 Mbps from 3 TB/month.
(2) Average usage over the last 24 hours cannot exceed 100 Mbps.
Services included with your server
Each server comes with one IPv4 address. You can add up to 16 IPs to your server.
OVH includes the unique advantage of powerful anti-DDos protection on all its solutions.
90 ready to use distributions
Get 90 preinstalled distributions. All the references on the market, from Linux to Windows via Plesk or Vmware. (Excluding software publisher licences)
Innovation focused on the design of dedicated servers with a joint development programme with Intel and Cisco.
Local specialists to assist you in your projects. OVH also provides international support.
Consult https://eu.api.ovh.com and get all the administrative and service management features available in command lines.
Why choose OVH?
Enjoy our global network
Take advantage of the OVH network and our anti-DDoS protection, all the way across the world. Our Sydney datacentre is interconnected with the USA (LA) and soon it will be interconnected with Asia (SIN) to provide you with even more security.
Equipped with the latest technologies
OVH gives you access to the latest Intel technology with the E3-1245v5 processor. At 4c/8t @3.5 GHz, it uses the Intel HG Graphics P530 GPU.
Included with your server
- Each server comes with one IPv4 address (purchase up to 16 additional IPs for only a small setup fee per IP).
- Free anti-DDoS Pro
- 3 Tb bandwidth/month included, with unlimited 100 Mbps option
- vRack not included
- 90 operating systems available for installation via the Control Panel
See the list of compatible operating systems
- Control Panel
- Root access to the server
- Access via the KVM/IP graphic console