Get it for
To register and renew a .bzh domain name, you need to fulfil at least one of the following conditions:
- You have a postal address in Brittany (Côtes d’Armor, Ille-et-Vilaine, Finistère, Morbihan, Loire-Atlantique),
- You publish a website that includes a significant and original section dedicated to Brittany or Breton culture at the latest six months after you register your domain name
- You publish a website with a significant and original section written in the Breton or Gallo language at the latest six months after you register your domain name,
- You're a member of the Pik BZK association.
|Booking period:||1 year|
|Renewal period:||1 to 10 years|
|Domain size:||3 to 63 characters|
|Internationalised domain names (IDN) supported||No|
If the domain name is not renewed in time, it will be in the redemption period during which the owner will have the possibility to reactivate it by making a request to support.
Once the redemption period has expired, the domain name will be definitely deleted and will be available again.
Note: This operation is only possible when the domain name is still in redemption period.
|Reactivation by the owner|
* Offer valid until: 30/09/2016 23:59:59