The owner must provide the required documents in order to register a .cn domain.
For an individual
- Copy of an identity card, driving license or a copy of the owners passport (jpeg format).
For a company
- Copy of the registrant's identity card (jpeg format).
- Copy of the license / company certificate issued by the authorities of the country concerned (jpeg format). The license / certificate must be within the validity period.
- A reserved domain is not considered registered. The domain will be placed under "waiting verification" status until the documents provided by the registry are validated.
- If the domain does not successfully pass the check after 7 days it will be deleted.
|Booking period:||1 year|
|Renewal period:||1 to 10 years|
|Domain size:||3 to 63 characters|
|Internationalised domain names (IDN) supported||No|
If the domain name is not renewed in time, it will be in the redemption period during which the owner will have the possibility to reactivate it by making a request to support.
Once the redemption period has expired, the domain name will be definitely deleted and will be available again.
Note: This operation is only possible when the domain name is still in redemption period.
|Reactivation by the owner|