Get it for
Category A: Victorian Entities
The applicant must be an entity registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission or the Australian Business Register that:
- has an address in the State of Victoria associated with its ABN, ACN, RBN or ARBN; or
- has a valid corporate address in the State of Victoria.
The applicant must be an Australian citizen or resident with a valid address in the State of Victoria.Category C: Associated Entities:
The applicant must be an Associated Entity. The applicant may only apply for a domain name that is an Exact Match or Partial Match to, or an Abbreviation, or an Acronym of:
- the business name of the applicant, or name by which the applicant is commonly known (i.e. a nickname) and the business name must be registered with the appropriate authority in the jurisdiction in which that business is domiciled; or
- a product that the Associated Entity manufactures or sells to entities or individuals residing in the State of Victoria;
- a service that the Associated Entity provides to residents of the State of Victoria;
- an event that the Associated Entity organises or sponsors in the State of Victoria;
- a course or training programme that the Associated Entity provides to residents of the State of Victoria.
|Booking period:||1 year|
|Renewal period:||1 to 10 years|
|Domain size:||2 to 63 characters|
|Internationalised domain names (IDN) supported||No|
If the domain name is not renewed in time, it will be in the redemption period (30 days) during which the owner will have the possibility to reactivate it by making a request to support.
Once the redemption period has expired, the domain name will be definitely deleted and will be available again.
Note: This operation is only possible when the domain name is still in redemption period.
|Reactivation by the owner|