What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer or device used (Smartphone, tablet, computer) when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer and to recognise this user based on this information.
However, the type of data obtained is restricted. The information gathered is related to the number of pages visited, the city the IP address is assigned to, from where you access, the number of user visits we receive, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the length of the visit, the browser you use, the operator or type of device you visit from. Data about your name and surname or the postal address you connect from is never collected, under any circumstances.
The cookies used at this website:
The cookies used on our website store an identifier or instructions which enable us to manage a user's navigation on the website. They expire during or after the session or have a limited duration of 13 months, in accordance with the French Data Protection Authority (the CNIL) guidelines.
Cookies used on this website allow us to:
facilitate user navigation on our website
- by tracking the user's navigation during website sessions to ensure safe, efficient navigation
- by letting users enter information once and not have to enter it again when returning to our website
- by allowing the user to stay on the same host server throughout the session
- by redirecting a user to the local version of the website or the site in their language
- by managing load peaks
- by allowing the user to stay logged on to certain parts of the website (for example to the ordering systems) while they are navigating the website
- by hiding the information on the website's cookie usage once the user has agreed to their usage
- by taking into account the user's refusal to allow for the analysis of data collected on the website => checkbox
to improve our services
- by obtaining anonymous statistics on website visits related to the website in question
- by allowing click-throughs from newsletters to web pages to be tracked
- by identifying website visitors who found the site via a digital campaign
These are cookies which are sent to the user's computer terminal by other entities (partners, advertisers…) when you navigate certain pages of our website.
These entities have undertaken to respect the legislation regarding cookies and guarantee to implement data protection and security measures.
A user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring their installed browser options. Consult the following links for the main browsers:
AT Internet’s opt-out option allows you to exclude data about your navigation on this page .