OVHcloud Web Statistics helps you track and manage your traffic. Included with every Web Hosting plan, this tool to measure your website’s traffic and statistics is very easy to use.
- Access to the OVHcloud Web Statistics tool is included by default in all of our Web Hosting plans, at no extra cost.
- You can view your statistics the day after your Web Hosting plan is made available. You don't need to install any third-party tools, or configure anything to use this service. It is also valid for each domain and sub-domain you have on your Web Hosting plan.
- This service also has the advantage of not collecting visitors' personal data, and thus complies with the regulations in force.
- Your data is stored so that you can analyse how your website's performance changes over time.
How does it work?
Every visit to one of your websites generates raw data, which is logged in logs. This data corresponds to all requests that your Web Hosting plan responds to. All of our servers process a very high volume of data every day.
We turn this vast amount of raw data into more readable information. With OVHcloud Web Statistics, you can get a detailed view of information about your visitors and how your website works. These results are displayed as interactive charts, tables and other illustrations.
The statistics are available directly from the OVHcloud Control Panel: View your website statistics and logs
What information is available?
We wanted to make technical data more accessible, as it is often difficult to read and interpret.
Similar data is grouped by starting with a general overview that is simple to interpret, then detailed in sections for those who have more advanced technical knowledge. You can select specific time ranges, too.
- A general overview of traffic trends for your websites on your Web Hosting plan
- Page views
- Page views with errors
- Average session time
- Ranking of the most commonly used internet browsers for visiting your websites
- Top browsers
- Top platforms (operating systems)
- Top browser-platform combinations
- The proportion of visitors depending on their location
- Origins of graphically presented requests on your website
- Top regions with number of sessions by geographical origin
- Ranking of the most visited pages on your websites
- Most visited pages
- Most popular forms
- Most frequent user visits
- View the robots that pass through your websites
- Top robots that visited
- Most accessed pages by robots
- Failure and success statistics based on HTTP codes returned
- D-1 Comparison Valid Access, Client Errors, and Site Errors
- Graphical representation over time of the number of access errors
- Top pages with errors
- Graphical representation of website health with HTTP status codes
Included in our Web Hosting plans
How to use this feature
If you already have a Web Hosting plan, statistics are available directly from the OVHcloud Control Panel: View your website statistics and logs
If you do not have a Web Hosting plan with OVHcloud, you can subscribe to one today: